1 April 2023
In these terms and conditions, the licensed entity is referred to as 'We', 'Us', or any other name of similar meaning and you are turned to as 'customer', you, user or any other term of similar purport.
We use SSL encryption for transaction security. All user’s data will be treated as confidential and will not be sold to third parties. If you need any advice regarding these terms or your own interests, please contact us via “Contact us” section.
We are reserving the right to limit access to all or particular parts of the site in respect of certain jurisdictions.
Before using this site, please read these terms and conditions carefully before accepting this agreement.
1. In the jurisdiction, you must be at least 18 years of age, or the minimum legal age in which you are viewing this site or using the services offered via our site. Providing the minimum age in your jurisdiction is not less than 18.
2. We reserve the right at any time to request from you evidence of age in order to provide that minors are not using our services.
3. All content included in this site, but not limited to, text, trade or service marks, graphics, animations, videos, logos, icons and images are the property of casino-views.com.
4. Except as specified herein, no part of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished or used in any form without our express written permission. The user has no rights to get such copyright material and must not use it without our written permission.
1. The site, our apps and the site as optimized for use on mobiles and tablets, all run either by us or are licensed through the third parties, like our partners to be able to offer you our services through the site ("Program").
2. You may neither sell, rent, lease, transfer or grant any other right of the website, nor reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble the software.
3. You may not disclose the software to any third party, make derivative works based upon it, or use it for any purpose except for the specific uses expressly permitted in the user documentation, which accompanies the software.
4. The software is available to you on an "As Is" basis only and without any warranty or indemnity of any kind. The download and/or use of the software and services is at your own risk.
5. You hereby acknowledge that how you use the software is outside of our control. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party in respect of the software. Changes and services suspension
6. At our sole discretion we reserve the right to suspend, change, remove or add content to the site or the services offered via the site with immediate effect and without notice. We will not be responsible to you for any loss suffered consequently of any such changes made and you will have no requests against us in these regards.
7. We may temporarily discontinue the whole or any part of the services for any reason at our sole discretion. We may, but will not be obliged to, give you as much attention as is reasonably practicable of such suspension. We will repair the service, as soon as it is reasonably practicable, after such temporary suspension.
1. Your e-mail address and name;
2. Detailed explanation of your complaint/claim with the brief naming of your issue in the subject section;
3. Encryption Code indicated on the page, so you’ll be recognized as a person.
4. If you wish to make a claim or complaint, as a first step you should as soon as reasonably practicable contact our “Contact Us” section. We kindly ask you that your complaint/claim will be in writing and contain the following information:
5. If using the “Contact us” page did not help to solve your problem or to place your complaint, you can use our Skype address as the second option. Links to Third Party Sites
6. This site can contain hyperlinks to web sites operated by persons other than Us. Such hyperlinks are ensured for your reference and comfort only. You agree not to keep Us responsible for the content or operation of such web sites.
1. This agreement creates the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter which including here and displaces all previous and contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals (written or oral) between us and you.
2. When we modify the agreement, we will report to you. You will accept the modification, before continuing using our services. If any future modification is not suitable for you, you have the right to terminate this agreement. Any use of the site by you after such publication on the site, will be considered to constitute admission by you of such amendments, modifications or new conditions.
3. When you subscribe to our website notices that we give to you will be sent to the email address. You must keep your email address updated and active.
4. Any time we may electronically monitor the site and the users of the site in order to ensure agreement. With this Agreement and may disclose any information even personal only if this process is: (1) in respect with any law, regulation or lawful governmental request; (2) if such disclosure is necessary for continued operation of the site; or (3) to our rights and/or property of our partners.
5. Such communications or notices will be considered as received, on the date delivered, if sent by email, and five business days after being sent, if sent by registered or certified mail.
6. Any notice you give to us should be sent to our email address: email@example.com